I was tagged in the Fall tag by the lovely witheverysunrise, so I thought I’d do that for my Blogtober post today.
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
Yankee Candle Vibrant Saffron is the most autumnal scent that I have and I’ve been using it a lot this week! My most used candle is a large Yankee candle of Berry Trifle, which I used all year around.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
My first thought is of Halloween, which is funny because my family never really celebrated Halloween when I was a child. I just love scary movies.
3. What is your all time favourite fall/Halloween movie?
I love Scream (the first one not the sequels) and I loved IT. Also, I’m a big fan of ghost films in general, but I don’t really have one particular one that I’ve rewatched loads of times.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
This year I’m going to be wearing this bodysuit from Boohoo for my Halloween night out and I’m really looking forward to it. I’m hoping to do some dark glittery makeup and look really cool as some kind of spider witch/queen of the spiders.
5. What is your favourite fall trend?
So far this month I’ve loved my darker florals and clothes to fit a more Autumnal colour palette (particularly a maroon/burgundy colour).
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Hot chocolate. It’s my go-to drink when the weather gets cooler!
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
I did a post a couple days ago about my NYX lipsticks and so far this month, Lip Lingerie Embellishment is my favourite.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
I prefer apple pie! I used to be really into baking and maybe I will have a go at baking my own one this Autumn.
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
My only tradition is to watch a lot of horror films, both on my own and with friends during the whole month of October.
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favourite season?
No it’s not. I think mainly because I associate Summer with traveling and that is always going to be my favourite thing. Ask me again when I’m traveling full time and my answer might have changed.